1. Stop the pump.
2. Turn the multiport valve handle to the "backwash" position.
3. Start the pump.
4. Allow waste to run out of the side of the discharge for 1-3 minutes or until discharge water is clear.
5. Stop the pump.
6. Turn the multi-port valve handle to the "rinse" position.
7. Start the pump.
8. Allow water to discharge in the rinse position for approximately 30-45 seconds.
9. Stop the pump.
10. Turn the multiport valve handle to the "filter" position.
11. Start the pump.
Backwash at least once a week.
Always backwash and rinse after vacuuming.
Chemically clean filter twice a season.
Terms and Conditions
pc|mac is not responsible for the content of this site.
Copyright © 2023 Spa and Tub